To expedite your registration please use this guide to assist you:
Pre-register to save your valuable time at the show. You will receive a confirmation email and collect your badge from Pre-Registration Counter when you arrive.
Terms & Conditions of Admission
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals and business visitors only
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to attend Exhibition or Conference except for Students who may enter the exhibition but must be accompanied by a faculty member or letter by Dean of their institute
- Only the following badge holders will be permitted entry into event: pre-registered Visitor, on-site Visitor, Exhibitor, VIP, Hosted Buyer, Organiser, CME Delegate, Sponsor, Partner, Speaker, Media and Special Invitee badge holders. The Contractor and Service badge holder will only be permitted in event halls on construction days
- Entry to the Exhibition is on paid basis. Visitors are required to register for a Visitor Badge and use it to gain entry into the exhibition
- Entry to the CME program, Reverse Buyer Seller Meet, Inauguration
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection to medical tourism and the associated industries
- Badges are non-transferable. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Failure to do so is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from event floor
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave from event by Organisers and Security Staff
- Anyone attending event should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organiser, which the Organiser may ask to verify
- Anyone attending the event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the event
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfil admission requirements.
- Anyone wish to change badge category, please go to the Registration Desk with the original data of the registered professional. A formal statement signed by the titular bearer and authorizing the change is obligatory